I have to admit, I’ve been an athlete most of my life. It’s who I am and I’ve never really had to worry about my health until recently. Last year, my physician told me my cholesterol was too high and I needed medication to correct it. How could that be, I thought? But then I stopped and took a good long look. I was out of shape and my diet and exercise (or lack of) routine, well, it wasn’t good. So here’s what I did.
- Hit the gym and took a spin class. And when I can’t make it to the gym, I walk to get my heart rate up. Here are the benefits of spinning.
- I started pumping iron. You will see results within 30 days. Purchase a few handheld weights and do it from home.
- I changed my diet and became aware of foods high in cholesterol.
- The Lord reminded my that my body was His temple and I needed to take care of it.
- You don’t have to join a gym to get fit. For many years I couldn’t due to work. You can do it from home! Here is a sample.
- Find a fitness coach. My friend, Dianna – Fitness Fox, helps women online and from home. And her life is crazy busy with work, toddlers and soon newborn baby.
You can do it too!