Communicate Christ (2)
I Seek Truth (2)
TodaysGirls eBooks (12)
- Sale!Has the world pulled you away from God by enticing you to believe that others have the answers that will bring you happiness-the perfect mate, financial success, a flawless body, drama-free home, and much more?
- Mysterious e-mails signed "Stranger" suddenly appear in Amber's in-box--on the TodaysGirls.com private website. But only the TodaysGirls know about their new site, and only Amber knows her secret password!
- When a mysterious e-mailer offers encouragement, something happens, but it's not what Jamie expects in The Portrait of Lies.The artwork that is submitted to the contest is not her work, but she wins the contest. Will she take the scholarship for her long awaited art camp or come clean with the truth?
- Maya's always on a diet and happily obsessed with body image and pushes the perfect appearance . . . until it perfectly pushes her to the edge. She somehow manages to rope all the TodaysGirls into modeling in a fashion show during their back-to-school mixer.
- One disastrous and often hilarious match leads to another when Bren begins to manipulate the dating service for her benefit and her attempts to win love actually keep her from finding it. Instead of love she learns the lesson of prejudice against her heritage.
- Morgan becomes increasingly sad over all the world's injustices. She becomes the “Ask Morgan” in cyberspace and begins to help a cyberpal who is dying of cancer. She finds dangers online and that people are not who they say the are in cyberspace.
- Amber Thomas is a perfectionist. But she finds herself spread too thin when she tries out for the soccer team and becomes the school Webmaster at the same time. Pleasing people, succeeding, and accomplishing projects aren't firm bases for a healthy self-image or for a solid relationship with God.
- Jamie's lesson is that God has His own plan for her sister; she herself cannot change it or make it "better." God is strongest in our lives when we're weak. And we are all handicapped in our own ways.
- Events spiral to prevent Alex from discovering the truth about her voice, misunderstandings lead her to believe that her friends and her Mom actually can't stand her. It takes the patient love of her Christian friends for Alex to realize that only through understanding can forgiveness come-forgiveness of her friends, for her mom, and even for herself.
- Morgan secretly hides an abandoned litter of kittens in her family's old barn after Dad says they belong at the animal shelter. Before long, the TodaysGirls discover that the Humane Society is out of money and Edgewood brims with unwanted animals.
- Bren tries her hand at fortune telling, and when her predictions don't come true, she tries to make them come true. It takes an ingenious team effort by the TodaysGirls to bring Bren back to her senses. And Bren will come closer to understanding that only God knows the future; it's best left in His hands.
- In the process of leading a fiery campaign, Maya will discover what true leadership IS- taking a higher road with high standards, as well as taking responsibility for those following-and what it is not. The knowledge will let her glimpse God more clearly.
- Communicate: Experience Him. Share Him focuses on the two-part reality of godly living--knowing Christ in a personal, intimate way, and telling others about Him by word and deed. Communicate will equip the new generation to live out the Great Commission.
- I Believe is a handy “road map” that will guide you through key Bible truths. It’s a book you can feel confident giving to your friends — especially those needing to learn more about Scripture, God, and relationships.
- Has the world pulled you away from God by enticing you to believe that others have the answers that will bring you happiness-the perfect mate, financial success, a flawless body, drama-free home, and much more?